In connection with the decision of the authorities of a number of foreign countries to close borders and suspend international flights in order to combat the spread of the coronavirus infection COVID-19, the airline is forced to make changes to the flight schedule.
Flights with tourists on board are temporarily not carried out to the airports of the following countries:
· Vietnam from March 18 to April 17, 2020
· Dominican Republic from 19 March to 02 April 2020
· Sri Lanka from 19 March to 25 March 2020
· United Arab Emirates from March 20 until the stabilization of the epidemiological situation in the country.
· India from March 13, 2020 until the stabilization of the epidemiological situation in the country.
· Thailand from March 22, 2020 until the stabilization of the epidemiological situation in the country.
Currently, the airline provides transportation of Russian tourists staying on the territory of the aforementioned states to Russian airports of operation.
In case of flight cancellations, you need to contact the tour operators from which the tour package was purchased, which included the canceled air transportation.
We recommend that all tourists stay in touch with their travel agents and follow the news on the airline's website and in social networks.
Back to the list