Dear passengers, to ensure security on the territory of airport terminals and the flight safety, the airline and airport employees use a set of complex measures. Please pay attention to the information, which may become useful for you.
Inspection at entrance to the airport.
Requirements of the Federal Aviation Regulations “Aviation Security Requirements to Airports” approved by order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation dated 28 November 2005 No.142 (as amended on 31.01.2008) provide for screening of passengers, their cabin luggage and baggage, other persons at entrances to the air terminals of international airports and federal international airports equipped with X-ray television introscopes, stationary and hand-held metal detectors. All persons exiting the airport terminal complexes as well as the items located therein are subject to preliminary screening using technical means of screening. Dear passengers, to safe time, please, when entering the airport terminal, prior to the screening, place your electronic gadgets and devices (laptops, tablet computers, photo and video equipment, etc.) to a location from where you can most quickly produce them for manual (contact) and visual inspection.
Passengers with a cardiac pacemaker.
If you have an implanted apparatus stimulating heart activity, you should inform about it prior to passing the screening procedure and provide a document confirming that you have a heart pacemaker. After that, you will be able to pass the pre-flight screening without the use of technical and special means.
Screening of physically disabled passengers
Physically disabled passengers in wheelchairs are screened with the help of a hand-held metal detector, explosive vapor detector and inspected by a manual (contact) method.
If a physically disabled passenger in a wheelchair uses a cardiac pacemaker or another medical equipment sensitive to the effects of the hand-held metal detector, the inspection shall be manual (contact).
Severely ill patients, patients on a stretcher, passengers with reduced mobility may pass the pre-flight screening at the first aid stations of the airport.
The list of items and substances prohibited for transportation
In accordance with Appendix No. 1 of the Rules of Pre-flight and Post-flight Inspection approved by order of the Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation No.104 dated 25 July 2007, passengers are prohibited to transport on board of the aircraft in checked-in luggage and carry-on baggage the following dangerous items and substances:
explosives and weapons (fireworks, signal rockets, etc.)
Toxic and poisonous substances (materials with live viruses, etc.)
Inflammables (paints, solvents, etc.)
Radioactive materials and substances
compressed and liquefied gases (gases for gas burners, liquid nitrogen, etc.)
Oxidizing agents and organic peroxides
Toxic substances (insecticides, herbicides, etc.)
Caustic and corrosive substances.
It is prohibited to transport bladed articles in carry-on baggage.
The airport, airline and air operator administration may take a decision to
introduce additional measures to ensure the aviation security on increased threat flights due to which transportation of the following items shall be prohibited on board of the aircraft:
Hypodermic needles (unless a medical certificate proving the need to use them is provided);
Scissors with a blade of under 60 mm;
Folding knives without a stopper, traveler knives, penknives with a blade of under 60 mm.
Deliberately false information about an act of terrorism
The overriding priority of the Airline activity is flight safety, due to which please be informed that any form of announcement about presence of explosive devices or any type of weapons shall be considered serious.
Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, Article 207 Deliberately false information about an act of terrorism (as amended by Federal Law No. 501-ФЗ dated 31.12.2017)
1. Deliberately false information about the prepared explosion, fire setting or other actions creating a danger of loss of life, causing considerable property damage or other socially dangerous consequences, made out of hooligan motives shall be punished with a fine of two hundred thousand to five hundred thousand rubles or equal to the salary or another income of the convicted person for the period from one year to eighteen months or by a supervised release of up to three years or compulsory labor for a period from two to three years.
2. An action provided by part one of this article made in relation to social infrastructure objects or causing a heavy damage
shall be punished with a fine from five hundred thousand to seven hundred thousand rubles or equal to the salary of the convicted person for a period from one year to two years or by deprivation of liberty for a period from three to five years.
3. Deliberately false information about the prepared explosion, fire setting or other actions creating a danger of loss of life, causing considerable property damage or other socially dangerous consequences with the purpose of destabilization of the government work
shall be punished with a fine from seven hundred thousand to one million rubles or equal to the salary of the convicted person for a period from one year to three years or by deprivation of liberty for a period from six to eight years.
4. Actions provided by parts one, two and three of this article causing death of a person or other serious consequences through negligence
shall be punished with a fine from one million five hundred thousand rubles to two million rubles or equal to the salary of the convicted person for a period from two to three years or by deprivation of liberty for a period from eight to ten years.
1. In this article, heavy damage is the damage, which exceeds one million rubles.
2. In this article, social infrastructure objects are organizations of healthcare system, education, early childhood education, enterprises and organizations related to recreation and leisure, service industry, passenger transport, sports and health institutions, a system of institutions providing services of legal as well as financial and credit character as well as other social infrastructure facilities.
Passengers traveling in wheelchairs shall inform the airline about this in advance.
Transportation of wheelchairs with dry-charged batteries shall be in the baggage compartment on the condition that the battery is detached, the battery clamp is insulated to avoid accidental short circuit, the battery is properly fastened to the wheelchair.
Wheelchairs with helium batteries may be transported without detaching the battery on the condition that the clamp of the battery is isolated.