Carry-on baggage is items that are carried by a passenger in flight and transported free of charge on board the aircraft. The responsibility for the safety of hand baggage is assigned to the Passenger.
The sum of three dimensions of one piece of hand baggage for business class passengers must not exceed 115 cm (55 x 40 x 20) and weigh up to 10 kg.
The sum of three dimensions of one piece of hand baggage for economy class passengers must not exceed 90 cm (40 x 30 x 20) and weigh up to 5 kg.
Carry-on baggage in the aircraft cabin must be placed under the front passenger seat and/or in the shelf above the passenger seats.
On flights to/from Turkey, each passenger, with the exception of infants under two years old, can carry the following items as carry-on baggage:
ladies' handbag/small backpack, men's briefcase, laptop bags, diaper bag, products purchased at the airport of departure, musical instruments, camcorders and cameras, diplomatic briefcase, jewelry, baby food and small bags.
The following information is temporarily not applicable on flights to/from Turkey due to a circular issued by the Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure of the Republic of Turkey
In excess of the established free baggage allowance and free of charge, the passenger has the right to carry the following items if they are with the passenger and are not included in the baggage:
· A backpack, the dimensions of which do not exceed 80 cm in the sum of three dimensions and a weight (including attachment) of up to 3 kg, or a bag, or a briefcase with things in the backpack, the bag, or the briefcase;
· Bouquet of flowers;
· Baby food for a child during the flight;
· Suit in a garment bag;
· A device for carrying a child (a cradle, restraint systems (devices) for children under two years of age, and other devices) when transporting a child, the dimensions of which are established by the Carrier's rules, and allow them to be safely placed in the aircraft cabin on a shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger seat;
· Medicines, special dietary needs in the amount required for the duration of the flight;
· Crutches, canes, walkers, rollators used by the passenger;
· Items purchased from duty-free shops at the airport, packed in a sealed plastic bag.
The things specified in this paragraph are not presented for weighing, are not subject to registration and are not marked with tags (except for a baby cradle, baby carriages, the dimensions of which exceed those permitted for carry-on baggage).
Products and substances that can be transported as things carried by the passenger (carry-on baggage) with the permission of the Carrier:
· Medical thermometer - one per passenger;
· Mercury tonometer in a standard case - one per person;
· Mercury barometer or manometer, packed in an airtight container and sealed by the sender's seal;
· Disposable lighters - one per passenger;
· Dry ice for cooling perishable food - no more than 2 kg per person;
· 3% hydrogen peroxide - no more than 100 ml per passenger;
· Non-hazardous liquids, gels, aerosols (in containers with a capacity of no more than 100 ml, packed in a securely closing transparent bag with a volume of no more than 1 liter - one bag per passenger);
· Medicines, baby food, special dietary supplies and food;
· Liquids purchased from duty-free shops at the airport or on board the aircraft must be packed in a securely sealed plastic bag that provides identification of access to the contents of the bag during the flight, on which there is reliable confirmation that this purchase was made at the airport duty-free shops or on board the aircraft on the day of travel.
On all flights of the Carrier, it is prohibited to carry plastic baskets of any size and cardboard boxes with fruit in the aircraft cabin. Plastic baskets and cardboard boxes intended for the carriage of fruits are carried only as checked baggage.
Information on Duty Free goods for passengers traveling from Turkey in transit through Kazan.
Upon arrival in Kazan from Turkey, when passing through security on the second domestic flight, passengers can bring Duty Free goods with them on board the aircraft , but only if they are tightly sealed in a package (during purchase at the airport of departure in Turkey) with a check enclosed in the package. In all other cases, the goods are subject to seizure.
The passenger has the right to carry his baggage free of charge within the established norm at no extra charge.
Free baggage allowance:
· in economy class: 1 piece up to 10 kg.
· in business class: 1 piece up to 30 kg.
· on flights Moscow - Sochi, Sochi - Moscow - 1 piece up to 23 kg. (only in case of purchase of the ticket at the tariff, including baggage; the no-baggage tariff does not include free transportation of baggage).
The sum of the three dimensions of checked baggage must not exceed 203 cm.
The airline provides passengers traveling together with the opportunity to combine the free baggage allowance.
The maximum weight of a piece of combined baggage is not more than 30 kg, dimensions in the sum of three dimensions are not more than 203 cm.
If the maximum allowable weight of the combined piece of baggage is exceeded, it will be classified as heavy, and the entire actual weight of the piece of combined baggage will be payable.
Passengers flying to Turkey in transit through Kazan must collect their baggage upon arrival in Kazan, then go to the airport's departure area and check in for their next flight.
Excess, oversized and overweight baggage
If the weight or the dimensions of the checked baggage exceed the free baggage allowance, you should pay for its carriage at the established rate in effect at the time the paid baggage receipt is issued.
If the weight of one piece of baggage exceeds 30 kg, then such baggage is considered heavy and is paid based on the total weight of the heavy baggage, at the established rate.
The weight of one piece of the checked baggage must not exceed 50 kg. Baggage in excess of the indicated weight and quantity is transported only by prior agreement with the Carrier and is paid at the established rate for the full weight as cargo according to the rules for the carriage of goods.
A passenger who wishes to transport oversized baggage (the dimensions of one packed piece in the sum of three dimensions exceed 203 cm) must inform the Carrier in advance when booking a seat or buying a ticket.
Oversized baggage is accepted for carriage provided that the dimensions of the loading hatches and baggage and cargo compartments of the aircraft allow for its loading, unloading and placement on board the aircraft, and this baggage must have handles for carrying and devices for fixing it in the aircraft. The free baggage allowance does not apply to oversized baggage, the carriage of such baggage should be paid for at the excess baggage rate.
If these rules are not observed, the Carrier has the right to refuse to accept oversized baggage for transportation.
Payment for excess baggage
Dear passengers, if the weight of your baggage exceeds the established norm, then you need to pay for an extra piece of baggage or extra kilograms of baggage (on some flights, payment is possible only for each extra kilogram).
Tariffs and payment
DEPARTURES FROM RUSSIA (PAYMENT ON THE SITE WITH A DISCOUNT)
FLIGHTS UP TO 8 HOURS
FLIGHTS OVER 8 HOURS
First piece of baggage up to 10 kg
Hand baggage 5kg (40x30x20)
Extra piece of baggage up to 10 kg
Extra piece of baggage up to 20 kg
DEPARTURES FROM RUSSIA (PAYMENT AT THE AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE)
DEPARTURES FROM FOREIGN AIRPORTS TO RUSSIA (PAYMENT ON THE SITE WITH DISCOUNTS)
Hand baggage 5 kg (40x30x20)
DEPARTURES FROM FOREIGN AIRPORTS TO RUSSIA (PAYMENT AT THE AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE)
First piece of baggage up to 10kg
Extra piece of baggage up to 10kg
Extra piece of baggage up to 20kg
Information for passengers flying to/from Turkey in transit through Rostov- on-Don.
Dear passengers, we inform you that when paying for excess baggage on the airline's website, you should enter the details of ONLY the first ticket/flight in the form to fill out.
For example, when flying Samara - Rostov-on-Don - Antalya, you should only enter the data for the Samara - Rostov-on-Don ticket. For the return flight to Samara, only the data for the ticket Antalya - Rostov-on-Don are entered.
You don’t need to enter the data of the second ticket of your route and pay for it!